Faith and Excellence in Catholic Education
How to Apply
Complete and submit the following application form to the school
To apply for enrollment at St. Patrick’s School, please complete the ICS Admissions Application Form, either in the “printable” or “fillable” format (see below).
There is a $50 non-refundable application fee per application.
Once completed, documents should be forwarded to the school at:
St. Patrick’s Elementary
2368 Trent Street
Victoria, BC V8R 4Z3
or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration and Admission September 2022
Application form and the following documents:
- A copy of the student birth certificate or passport
- A recent photo of the student
- Canadian Immigration documents of the student and parents (if applicable)
- Roman Catholic baptismal certificate (if applicable)
- A copy of the student’s most recent report cards
- $50 application fee per applicant payable by cheque to the school
- Family Statement of Commitment (to be submitted with the application form)
- Practicing Catholic Tuition Rate Request (if applicable)
Assessment & Interview
New Student Assessment All new students to St. Patrick’s will be assessed for their readiness.
Principal Interview The student and parents will have a meeting with the principal once the assessment is successfully done. This meeting will confirm possible acceptance.
Family Payment Schedule (FPS)
FPS outlines how the student’s tuition payments will be made along with the following:
- Payment of the first month’s tuition
- VOID cheque for Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement (if not paying the tuition in full)
- Post dated cheque for June 1, 2022, in the amount of $150 made payable to St. Patrick’s for the Parent Involvement Program (PIP)
- Some school supplies for K- Gr. 3 will be group-ordered, and the payment is payable to St. Patrick’s. Amount to be determined.
- For Financial Assistance, please review the following form:
Financial Assistance Form
A $50 non-refundable administration fee, payable by cheque to the school, must accompany this application. Until this $50 fee is received, and any required additional documention provided, this application will not be deemed as being officially accepted. In addition, the submission of this application does not constitute automatic acceptance. There may be placement testing for all grades prior to acceptance. Acceptance is subject to space and availability.
One month’s notice is required if a child is to be withdrawn from the school. If this notice is not received, an additional one month’s tuition will be levied.
Please note that it is the parent/legal guardian’s responsibility to inform the office of any changes to the enclosed information.
Parents / legal guardians agree to ensure full payment of all fees in advance by one of the following methods:
• By single advance payment of the full amount; or
• By submitting 12 equal payments using the school’s pre-authorized debit form.
Parish Supporter Rates
Please refer to the Practicing Catholic Tuition Rate Form for eligibility and process for this designation.
Family rates are available for those who have children in both elementary and St. Andrew’s High School. Click HERE to access.
St. Patrick's Elementary School offers programs for students in kindergarten through grade 7.
International Students are fully integrated with our Canadian students for an English immersion experience. St. Patrick’s follows the curriculum established by the Ministry of Education of the Province of British Columbia, Canada, which includes a full range of electives in fine arts, sports, and technology. Our international students find a welcome home at St. Patrick’s where cultural diversity is celebrated.
Please send your completed application by mail or email to:
Michael Durkan – Director of International Education
1- 4044 Nelthorpe Street
Victoria, BC V8X 2A1
If interested in applying to St. Patrick’s or becoming a host family for a high school student please visit the ICS website:
Do you have a question?
Contact Us Here
Please contact us for further information, or a personal tour of our school.