Parents are an integral part of the parish and our school community.
Drop Off / Pick Up Schedule by last name:
Group “A” (A to L) drop off 8:25am / pick up 3:00pm
Group “B” (M to Z) drop off 8:35am / pick up 3:15pm
Helpful Links for Parents
Parent support and involvement is a very important part of our school community.
Parent Involvement Program
In order to build an engaged school community, the PIP requires each family to undertake 10 hours of service to the school community each year. See guidelines below.
Service opportunities are wide ranging and are aimed to help the school community as a whole. Some examples, but not limited to, are Hot Lunch, Sports Activities, Back to School & Year End Events, Open House, etc. Volunteers are to record hours and submit the form to the office.
Before volunteering the following must be completed and the Criminal Record Check from the Ministry of Public Safety and Solicitor General be received in the school office.
- Each family (parent / guardian) must contribute 10 hours toward school activities per school year, without exception.
- A post-dated cheque for June 1st for the next school year for $100 is to be collected along with the Family Payment Schedule. If this is not submitted, then registration will be deemed incomplete.
- The cheque will be deposited if the full 10 hours are not completed. No exceptions will be made. No partial payments shall be made for partial hours completed.
- To record your hours, complete the Parent Involvement Hours form and return it to the office.
- The Parent Support Group (PSG) and members of the Local School Council (LSC) are exempt from the requirement of the program due to the hours of service that they already contribute throughout the school year.
- The LSC shall have a dedicated member who will oversee the program and policy implementation.
- The Roman Catholic Diocese of Victoria has developed a Responsible Ministry and Safe Environment Policy (RMSE) to help ensure a safe environment for all members. Under this policy all volunteers working for our schools where there is potential for direct or unsupervised contact with students are required to have a current CRC on file.